National Award Winner
Imagine building your dream home and all of the effort that goes into making it special. Now picture the landscape being installed by the builder’s landscape recommendation only to end up with a six-month-old landscape with settling retaining walls and an embarrassing, “builder-grade” landscape.
This Leawood Kansas family contacted High Prairie Landscape Group to remove the mediocre landscape, design, and build an improved outdoor space built to last. Five years later, the completed project looks better than ever and has earned a National Award of Excellence.
- Total Property Landscape Design
- Heated stone paver front path and courtyard
- Heated stone paver driveway
- Stone steps, columns, and retaining walls
- Fresh Landscape
- Color-Changing LED Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation System
- Boulder Accents
- Front and Sides: $250,000