Press & Landscaping Awards
Discover a Company That Delivers
Awards are an easy way to decipher if a landscape company is legitimate. Just like being “Featured”, be wary of companies who claim to be “Award-Winning” with very few real awards.
We were honored in 2019 to become Kansas City’s first luxury residential outdoor living company to win not one, but two national awards against companies all over the nation in the luxury design/build category. For the first and only time in Kansas City’s history, a company earned top three projects in the nation.
Curious about what kind of awards allow us to claim to be “Award-Winning”?
Check out our awards:
- National Award of Excellence: Top 3 in Landscape Design/Build $75K to $100K range (2019)
- National Award of Excellence: Top 3 in Landscape Design/Build $500K (2019)
- Best of Houzz Design Award and Service Award: 2013 – 2020
- Best Before and After Transformation Midwest Region, Unilock: 2019
- Kansas City’s Top 25 Small Business in the 25 Under 25 2018
- Kansas City’s Landscape Experts- House Beautiful Magazine
- Countryside South Plaza Neighborhood: Best Holiday Home
- Numerous Neighborhood Yard of the Month Awards
- Kansas City’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2019
- Kansas City’s #1 Landscape Company: Blogger Local
Featured Articles and Interviews in:
- Elle Décor Magazine
- House Beautiful
- Magazine Coastal Design
- Magazine The Hills
- Magazine Expert Advice in Trade Publications:
- The Landscape
- Professional Educator or
- Contributor for Belgard
- University, Kansas State
- University, and Kansas
- Turfgrass Conference
Certifications & Education
Does the company you’re considering have credentials indicating they’re capable of delivering on your investment in outdoor living? Experience and education go hand in hand, but you cannot have one without the other. A lot of people have experience at doing things poorly. Some of them, for decades.
By combining education and experience, we believe you benefit from the best of both worlds.
Our certifications, education, and organizations:
- ICPI Certified Paver Installers: 7 Certified Technicians
- SRW Certified Retaining Wall Installers: 4 Technicians
- Kansas and Missouri Certified Chemical Applicators
- Degreed Professionals: Horticulture, Accounting, Gen Business
- Kansas State: 12 team members
- Iowa State: 1 team member
- South West Missouri State: 1 team member
- HEMP: Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
- NALP: National Association of Landscape Professionals
- KNLA: Kansas Nursery and Landscape Association
- The Western Nursery and Landscape Association
A Better Outdoor Space is a Click Away
We Wrote the Book on Outdoor Living in Kansas City
Receive a free copy of Robyn Schmitz’s guide to design, construction, and budgeting
This is a 117-page practical guide to help you identify quality landscaping contractors in Kanas City, determine how much your project could cost, and how to enhance enjoyment of your exterior space.